For many countries a visa is not required to complete this program. However, people from non-EU countries who want to study for a period of more than 90 days. This people must meet the following requirements to obtain a visa:
- Prove that they have sufficient financial means for their stay and return to their home country.
- Have public or private health insurance compatible to operate in Spain.
- Prove that they have been admitted to an authorized teaching center in Spain (such as the CIB).
- Be legally allowed to enter Spain.
- If the stay is longer than 6 months, a lack of criminal and health records that may have serious repercussions on public health.
We also recommend you check the official information on your government’s website.